There has been a shift from standard classroom learning to digital/e-learning practices for training and development. For most businesses, e-learning platforms have become cost-effective and foolproof for delivering internal employee training.
A learning management system (LMS) can help companies to build a customized training program to keep employees up to date with the necessary skills and knowledge for their specific field. The partnership of Enovation and our corporate LMS solutions Totara Learn and Moodle Workplace creates a bespoke training experience that consolidates your company’s core values and industry-specific knowledge through expertly developed content by our in-house content team at Enovation.
At Enovation, we have seen the value of digital content for corporate training. This is a result of the numerous projects that we have led to success. Some of the main benefits of eLearning for businesses are:
- Zero Limitations: There is no limit to the number of employees who can take part in video-based training, therefore, they are not limited by space restriction or scheduling and availability. Video-based training allows participants to part take in the course module at their convenience without the teacher-student role restrictions.
- Customized and Personalised Learning programs: An LMS like Totara Learn or Moodle Workplace, enables you to adapt and personalize the platform in order to fulfill their company’s requirements. Totara’s open-source learning structure enables the company to customize training sessions. Personalized learning addresses the specific needs of the learner/employees.
- Social Learning: Social Learning is fast becoming a foundation for corporate R&D. It helps employees, teams, and departments to connect, communicate and collaborate within the organization. Social learning is education that is a collective, group experience or shared activity where groups of people can learn from one another through creating content, uploading files, proposing ideas and sharing them with everyone, individual connections or one or more groups. E-Learning solutions deliver important training and procedural updates to staff with increased effectiveness and reduced cost for companies.
There are three common barriers to learner engagement that Enovation’s eLearning experts can help you to avoid:
- The Importance of Content-Format: Average session time is heavily dependent on the format of the content the learners are exposed to. For example, blogs keep people reading for around 6 minutes. Video engagement commonly drops off after 3 minutes.
- Learner Relevance: The bottom line is that people are busy. The number of people who won’t stick with the training program if the content isn’t relevant to their job or their specific skill s development is high.
- Information Overload: If it’s not relevant don’t include it. Session time isn’t necessarily learning time. You could have lost your learners’ interest long before their session time ends.
At Enovation our content experts can help you to minimize unnecessary content, keep the information vital, Break down long-winded content into more engaging formats and personalize it to the specific audience of learners.
To contact one of our eLearning specialists today contact us here!